Friday, June 29, 2012

A day in my life.

Yesterday was quite a day!  Here's a bit of what it looked like.  It seems that most days in my life look like this and are this crazy. 

6:30 am:  up and tidy a bit
7:45 am:  take girls to pre-school, go to work
8 am - 3 pm:  work in office
3:30 pm:  pick girls up from pre-school, take directly to ballet.
5:00 pm:  pick girls up from ballet, go directly to carmiel (30 min drive away) to see professional ballet put on by the Israeli Ballet Society- Cinderella. 
6 pm - 8 pm:  at theater with girls
8 pm - 9 pm:  realize we need to eat dinner- stop at an italian restaurant
10 pm - 11 pm:  home, give girls their baths, and put to bed
11 pm:  finally some peace at home, realize I have a sink full of dishes that need to be done, no plan for meals tomorrow, girls lunches left to pack, loads and loads of laundry that need to be done, folded, and put away.  But what I do instead, collapse into bed and go to sleep.

The Good: 
Eating was fairly healthy; did not snack randomly on junk.  Stuck to my basic meal plan:

Breakfast:  coffee with skim milk, energy bar
Snack:  labane (5%)- type of middle eastern goat's cheese, with pretzels for dipping, about 20 peanuts
Lunch:  Mana'esh with labane
Dinner:  1 slice of pizza, large plate of fatoosh salad

The Bad: 
Again, no exercise today.  Also, ate out again!  No variety- I seemed to have pizza for lunch and for dinner.

What needs to be done:
1.  Better meal planning
2.  Prepare dinner from night before
3.  Schedule time for exercise
4.  More fruits and vegetables into meals; more protein into meals- less carbs.

When do you prepare meals when your so busy?


2 comments:

  1. hey there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.
    Also visit my homepage ... netfriendz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit everyday a few websites and blogs to read articles, but this weblog provides quality
    based articles.
    Feel free to visit my web site :: www.premiosexpresionlatina.net

    ReplyDelete